TETAROM INDUSTRIAL PARKS
HERE, TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
When we speak about business opportunities in Transylvania, no doubt, Tetarom Industrial Parks are among the first that comes to anyone’s mind, once you have arrived in Cluj-Napoca.
With a history of 17 years of activity, TETAROM SA (Transylvania Equipments and Advanced Technologies produced in Romania) manages the largest operational industrial parks in Romania. (over 3,98 million square meters of land).
Besides being one of the most recognizable brands of Cluj, Tetarom also plays the role of a major regional industrial and innovation hub that promotes both local and foreign industries.
WHEN WE STARTED WE AIMED TO:
- Build and develop high tech industries.
- Stimulate research and innovation activities.
- Set up, at a fast pace, new available jobs especially for the graduates from Cluj-Napoca Universities.
- Create specific business infrastructures as local and regional economic “engines”.
SUCCESS CAN BE MEASURED ALSO IN NUMBERS
At the moment, Tetarom administrates 5 industrial parks, (3 fully operational, 2 under development), a Business Incubator, and a Science Park (TETAPOLIS).
- in Cluj-Napoca
- 320.000 sqm
- Over 50 clients
- Total investments: over 70 million Euros
- New jobs: over 3000
- in Cluj-Napoca
- 120.000 sqm
- Fully occupied by Emerson Electric Romania
- Total investments: over 150 million Euros
- New jobs: 3000
- in Jucu Village, Cluj County
- 1,540.000 sqm
- 18 clients
- Total investments: over 350 million Euros
- New jobs: over 6000
- in Feleacu Village, Cluj County
- under development
- 850,000 sqm.
- in Luna Village, Cluj County
- under development-early stages
- 1,150.00 sqm.
- Office space rental
- Production space
- Land plots cession
- Infrastructure facilities: (water, electricity, gas, sewage and telecommunications)
- General use services: (multi-functional space, conference room, parking, security, cleaning & maintenance)
- Development support services: (innovation & technological transfer, contact with local public authorities, banking, investment counseling, financial, technical and legal assistance)
For more, visit us at www.tetarom.ro
CLUJ INNOVATION PARK
Cluj Innovation Park is the company created by the City Council of Cluj-Napoca with the purpose of administering and developing the Regional Center of Excellence for Creative Industries (CREIC) and Center for Technology, Evolution, Entrepreneurship and Microenterprises (TEAM).
CLUJ INNOVATION PARK MEANS:
- Reception; collecting and distributing mail;
- Security and protection; monitoring; fire protection systems;
- Broadband Internet access, voice and data IP;
- Cleaning and constant maintenance of buildings;
- Air conditioning system;
- Maintenance of machines and equipment;
- Parking spaces;
Integrated solutions for businesses:
- Support services for Spin-off and Start-up;
- Free promoting for the companies that are part of the center on a dedicated portal;
- IT tools dedicated to the collaboration between companies hosted by the business support structure;
- Free, help-desk type assistance services, in the fields of information technology, finance and law;
- Free assistance in management, investments, marketing and sales;
For more information please visit: http://clujinnovationpark.ro/
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org