We invite you to the course on “Payroll and labor law – implications, impact, European trends” organized by PwC Romania in Cluj, Monday, March 20 at the Grand Hotel Italia.
Using examples and case studies, this course aims to strengthen the knowledge of payroll, analyze legal issues to consider in the context of detachment / delegation, and the presentation of European trends in this field. At the same time, we wanted to inform you about the recent legislative changes in the tax treatment of social security contributions and wage related benefits, as well as on changes in labor law.
The course aims to provide an overview of the following topics:
1. The tax treatment and social contributions applicable to most common salary related benefits and tax exemptions provided for by tax law – tax implications and practical approaches;
2. Compulsory social contributions in 2017 – The impact of new legislative changes in the context of salary income;
3. The rules for delegations in the country and to / from abroad and trends at European level in the field;
4. The minimum wage for employees seconded to the European Union, binding and method of calculation;
5. Working time and overtime, including specific rules for mobile workers;
6. Draft amendments to labor legislation;
Iuliana Pavel – Senior Consultant, Mobility International
Rodica Stefan – Assistant Manager, Payroll and Accounting
Mihaela Stefan – Senior Consultant, Lawyer
The course takes place between 10.00 and 17.00.
The course is addressed to specialists in human resources and finance – accounting wishing to become familiar with these topics or to deepen.
The seminar will be in Romanian, and the participation fee is 200 euro / person excluding VAT. A discount of 10% for the participation of at least two people from the same company. The participation fee will be invoiced in advance.
Please confirm your attendance by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , no later than Wednesday, March 15, 2017.
This seminar will take course for a minimum of 10 participants.