Science&Robotics – English Summer School
Do you have at least a 6 years old child?
Offer him the chance to spend a wonderful time together with friends and colleagues. We’ll have interesting scientific programs developing abilities through games and a lot of fun. We learn and enjoy being together!
The camp aims practical (through experiments), logical (through programming), theoretical (lessons, museum visits), emotional (games, socializing) and physical (sports) skills.
Some of the activities waiting for you:
- Lego Mindstorms EV3 programming,
- Traditional Lego games,
- Experiments (producing a non-Newtonian liquid, protein coagulation, organ dissections, growing seeds, kinetic sand, the effect of detergents and microwaves on plats, ”elephants toothpaste”, etc.),
- Sport (football, basketball, etc.),
- Watching movies (documentaries, artistic movies, cartoons),
- Science, IT, social education based mini lessons,
- Trip to the wild animals’ sanctuary from Ciurola, UBB vivarium, Zoological Museum,
- Creative workshops: paper cuts, slime production, plasticine modeling.
For more information: http://royalschool.ro/2017/06/28/sciencerobotics-english-summer-school/