47, Taietura Turcului St., Cluj-Napoca
When we speak about business opportunities in Transylvania, no doubt, Tetarom Industrial Parks are among the first that comes to anyone’s mind, once you have arrived in Cluj-Napoca.
With a history of 15 years of activity, TETAROM SA (Transylvania Equipments and Advanced Technologies produced in Romania) manages the largest operational industrial parks in Romania. (over 1,8 million square meters of land).
TETAROM, besides being one of the most recognizable brands of Cluj, also plays the role of a major regional industrial and innovation hub that promotes both local and foreign industries.
• To build and to develop high tech industries
• To stimulate research and innovation activities.
• To set up, at a fast pace, new available jobs especially for the graduates from Cluj Napoca Universities.
• To set up specific business infrastructures as local and regional economic “engines”.
TETAROM in numbers:
At the moment, Tetarom administrates 3 industrial parks, fully operational, one under development, a Business Incubator, and a Science Park.
• TETAROM I – 320,000 m2 – Cluj-Napoca – over 50 clients
• TETAROM II – 120,000 m2 – Cluj-Napoca – fully occupied by Emerson Electric Romania
• TETAROM III – 1,540,000 m2- Jucu Village, Cluj County – over 15 clients, among which: Bosch, De’Longhi, Karl Heinz Dietrich, ES Elektro Romania, etc.
• TETAROM IV – (under development) – 850,000 m2 – Feleacu Village, Cluj County
• TETAPOLIS – (under development) – The first Technological and Scientific Park in Transylvania!
Tetarom Industrial Parks offer:
• Office space rental
• Production space
• Land plots cession
• Infrastructure facilities
• General use services
• Development support services