The ScrumMaster has a key and very complex role in Scrum. The role is different to that of a project manager, for example the ScrumMaster has no responsibility for planning and controlling projects. Instead, the ScrumMaster supports and encourages the team’s self-organisation and the success of projects by optimising the collaboration among the stakeholders (including management), the Product Owner and the development team.
This course starts with reviewing the basics of the role and then focuses in detail on advanced topics, arming attendees with a new set of tools to help them become real “Change Agents”, helping and coaching not only their teams, but the full organization.
The course is aimed for acting ScrumMasters and those who are planning to advance their career in that direction.
Prerequisite: A strong understanding of the Scrum framework is required to be able to participate on this course.
● Team Maturity and Scrum Master Maturity Models
● Team Dynamics
● Change Management
● Agile Mindset
● Coaching, Feedback Culture
● Personality Types
● Soft Skills
● Motivation 3.0
● Facilitation, Effective Meetings
● Continuous Improvement
● Retrospective Techniques
● Scrum Metrics – Using data to get feedback on the process
● Common Scrum Pitfalls
● Duration: 2 Days
● Handout (English) will be provided for the participants.
● Welcome coffee, lunch, and other coffee breaks are included in the price.
● PMP certified participants are eligible to 1 PDU point per training hours as defined in the PMP Handbook on page 42, Category B.