The emergence of new types of vehicles (electric, autonomous), new practices of transport (car-sharing) and the growing environmental and urban constraints (parkings, cleaner cities) emphasize the need to raise awareness among consumers, local communities and companies.
The French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Romania (CCIFER) continues the series of conferences on mobility in Cluj-Napoca, with the aim of enabling relevant actors to reevaluate their options, identify partners and formulate effective solutions.
The conference “Mobility of the future” will take place on November 23, at 9h30, at Hotel Napoca, Forum hall (address: 1 Octavian Goga street, Cluj-Napoca).
Moderator: Raisa HUMENIUC, Pro TV Cluj-Napoca
• François COSTE, President CCIFER
• Emil BOC, Mayor of Cluj-Napoca
Bogdan HEREA-BUZATU, CEO&Founder, Pitech Plus
Szabolcs NEMES, Roland Berger: The future of mobility. Where to? Presentation of the study Connected Mobility 2025
Panel 1: The car of the future: Impact on the community
• Alexandru VESCU, Renault Z. E: Electric cars
• PWC– EU funding for mobility and sustainable development
• Sorin COSTEA, Arval
Panel 2 : The efficiency of mobility for the locals
• Costin TABACU, Groupama Asigurari: Pay how you drive
• Alina SURDUCAN, Holcim: Solutions for mobility designed by Holcim
• Adrian FRATEAN, ENGIE: Infrastructure for the mobility of tomorrow
• Cosmin BUZA, Orange : Integrated IT solutions/ Smart territories and mobile communications?
Conclusions and Q&A
12h30 : Lunch and networking
*By confirming the participation to the event, you agree that the name of the company you represent will be on the list of participants. The list will be published on the event page on the CCIFER website and communicated to everyone who confirmed their presence. Also, we recommend that after the event, you only contact the participants with whom you identified opportunities for collaboration.