Enrollment: 16.02.2018 – 09.03.2018
High-school students will have the opportunity to graphically represent different financial concepts studied during Economics, Business or Entrepreneurial education classes. The proposed style is Minimalism.
We invite students to send their drawings, paintings, digital illustrations and any other original artistic representations which express global financial concepts. The participants need to send an e-mail with a description of the concept and a photo or scan of their work at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The artworks wil be assessed by a jury consisting of expert teachers from The Faculty of Economical Sciences and Business Administration (FSEGA), The Faculty of Business, part of the Babes-Bolyai University and other business specialists from Cluj-Napoca.
The Financial Drawing Competition activity is included in the Global Money Week financial and entrepreneurship programme, organised by Transylvania College. The winners of the competition will be notified on the 16th of March on the event’s Facebook page Transylvania College-Global Money Week.
The awards consist in:
– 1st place: a Cărturești voucher worth of 400 RON
– 2nd place: a Cărturești voucher worth of 300 RON
– 3rd place: a Cărturești voucher worth of 100 RON
– The participants who wish to enroll will send a photo or scan of their original artwork to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– The artworks must be original, creative and fully created by the participant;
– You need to enroll as an individual – group artworks are not be permitted;
– Enrollment e-mails sent after the deadline will be rejected;
– Your e-mail must consist of your artwork, your full name, a description of the represented financial concept, your school’s name, grade, e-mail address and phone number.
The participation is free of charge and on a voluntary basis.