Launched by the NRCC in 2015, the event Night of the SMEs includes a Cocktail followed by a Seated Dinner with knowledge sharing on business development. During the dinner, guests enjoy the 4 courses (lasting 25 minutes each) at the table of a different company, sharing ideas and discussing issues or challenges on a specific topic. Better said, the perfect set-up for matching expertise with need.
Join an interactive event and prepare your business for 2017!
Top 5 changes in tax for SMEs, how to create an out-of-the-box marketing strategy, leadership & employee engagement tools, how to optimize your cash-flow or identify the best financing options: all these topics and many others will be approached during the structured dinner and ad hoc discussions happening throughout the evening.
– 100+ SMEs owners & decision makers, NRCC & BRCC members from Cluj and other cities, but also external companies
– Up to 15 fields of expertise for taking your business to the next level
– Insights on business development, trends, best practices, do’s & don’ts, all shared in a 1-2-1 manner
– Networking & business matching opportunities during Cocktail & Intermezzo
– NRCC Live Talk, an entertaining debate session, moderated by Lucian Mandruta.
For more details regarding the key-topic providers confirmed so far, fees and sponsorship opportunities, please visit the event’s page.